As a bespoke joinery business, the range of products I can produce is wide – as long as wood is involved I can create it! I have made everyhing from an oak cot to a yacht boom, including more ornamental pieces such as a coffee table using a stunning piece of waney edged elm. Some of the most common joinery requests are for:
- windows: make/repair/fit
- doors: make/repair/fit
- custom designed and fitted cupboards and shelves
- fitted wardrobes & kitchens
I pride myself on delivering quality joinery for all my clients, no matter how large or small the job is. I achieve this by offering a free onsite briefing visit before any project is undertaken. At that meeting I will:
- listen to your design needs to understand what is important to you
- give advice on how to achieve the best outcome, balancing cost / design / wood products utilised
- take appropriate measurements
After the meeting, I will provide a quote breaking down labour and
materials for you to approve before the project commences.
I require a deposit for the materials where the cost is in excess of £200 and I expect payment within 14 days of completion of works. On larger projects I ask for interim payments which will be outlined in my quote if applicable.
I generally work in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, but I am willing to travel to north London for the right project.